Monday, April 22, 2013

Those Thoughts I Had Belittled Before

The weather has been a little too unpredictable this past week. I woke up this morning getting the chill creeping up the back of my neck, even my cup of coffee couldn't tame them down. It has always been a nice weather to write, this kind of gloom. Nice timing to pour down some thoughts.

I honestly cannot tell how much life has surprised me. How I had been close to some people and then for some glitchy misunderstanding chosen to take some steps off them only to find myself getting back around them nowadays. I keep asking myself if those are what my life would keep revolving around. Meet-separate-reunite. If so, then I should better be preparing myself for loads of silent anger wrapped in 'goodbyes' followed by beaten pride when exchanging 'Where the hell have YOU been? OMG I miss you like a lot lot lot lot!'

Or maybe I should just avoid to have unnecessary 'goodbyes' at the first place. You know, to keep everything simpler.

Anyway,

I attended Ganesha Music Event 2013 last Saturday. It was rather unpleasing, honestly speaking, but it was nice enough for me to be able to meet some friendly faces in a friendly atmosphere. An atmosphere that reminded me of how much I felt so cozy and so spoiled once.
Picture taken by Dimas Sokowati
Ah, isn't it funny, destiny?

Anyway, this absolutely feels like a birthday gift coming too early:

No comments:

Post a Comment