Sunday, March 31, 2013

Movie Poster Remake, "Made In Indonesia"

This is a little late, actually.

I submitted this piece to an open submission by Kopi Keliling called "Made In Indonesia". Didn't make the cut, but they told me they were gonna put this into the slide show along with other poster remakes anyway. I personally didn't get the chance to attend the exhibition because I had to attend a wedding in Bandung that day, so that was as much as I could explain.

Remake of Petualangan Sherina movie poster. A childhood memory :D

Anyway, I was trying a new media, ballpoint pen. Still a long way to get myself used to it, but I love the finished look it gives :D

And I got my first mention on Twitter regarding my illustration work :D :D :D



I feel flattered, +sixtwo. No, really. Seriously. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment