Monday, September 16, 2013

Contemplate

I guess it had been a little too long since I let someone else driving for me while I get myself cozy sitting on the back seat. It feels awkward and I tend to get sleepy even easier. Well, that's not a huge news since all I do all day is being sleepy, actually.

Anyway,

So I had some minutes to kill and I decided to evaluate carefully about how to project myself onto the social medias. For a few minutes there I thought it was something I could think about thoroughly, but then I came to a conclusion that there wasn't a single point in it and I started calling myself with names instead. Ugly ones. I mean, it was a totally pointless matter to think about.

I think I should soon realise how branding is not everything. Or it is. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment