Tuesday, September 03, 2013

All the Answers to My Questions, I Have to Find

So, last weekend was probably one of my favourites which did not involve him. Rarely ever happened, actually. Most of the days, weekends without him were passed through around me getting glued to my bed and not taking showers, or some friends' weddings where I stayed to meet some friends and survived without any appetite whatsoever.

All started on Saturday when I had to pick up a race pack and fortunately bumped into my brother and sis-in-law who were just about to enter their car to shop for some baby supplies (my sis-in-law is entering her 32nd week of pregnancy, and my mom has been busy knitting baby shoes for a few weeks now). Since we were heading to the same direction, I decided to hop on their car instead of driving myself, and so we went together.

Our destinations were: race pack collection - baby supplies shops - lunch. Those tiny toothbrushes made it to my Saturday's highlight. They were too cuuuuuute!

Then, we went home and I went straight to prepare myself for a college best friend's wedding that night. After an hour of caking myself up and surviving the boredom of blowdrying my own hair (it has grown to a certain annoying length where it is too short for a bun but also too long for a simple finger-tossed do), my dates showed up one by one: Diani and Sheby.

Me-Diani-Sheby
Diani's phone captured this one, I took it from her Facebook :p
Giffa, the beautiful bride!
Giffa was always such a cheerful, funny, and honest person. Too honest, most of the times, actually. She always brought the child-like spirit into our friendship, especially at the beginning of our college year. It's really hard to believe that she is now a wife and might have one little version of herself in some time near. Man!

Nevertheless, I'm so happy for you, Giffa! :*

Oh, me-Diani-Sheby made our way to the wedding and back home full with tears of joys and laughs and screams. Sorry for putting the two of you a little bit too near to a deadly car crash, though, Ladies. *grins*

Then came Sunday where I had a 10K to run. Did not have much to say about the run itself, but hey it had a nice feature on the booths area: photobooth!

The happy-for-surviving-almost-one-hour-of-photobooth-queuing. Seriously I was much happier about bringing the photo home, much more than bringing a finisher medal home. The queue was that long.
A date with my bro and his wife, a date with two of my favourite best friends to attend our other best friend's wedding, and a race. That should sum up my good mood already.

No comments:

Post a Comment