Friday, February 22, 2013

Lucky Luck

Whoa.

It's been pretty hectic lately. In a pleasing way, fortunately. :D

So, last Tuesday my boyfriend finally did his final thesis presentation, and he's now proudly a Master of Science in Management. Woo-hoo! I went to Bandung to be there and witness his long-awaited relieved expression and stayed for a couple of nights to get some things done. Anyway, I did not know any other ways to express how hard I was praying on Monday night, so I just scribbled this (with lots of complains and revision from him, though):

And my artwork is being opened for vote on Talenthouse. It's a Secret 7" project, fyi. So there are lots of artworks for you to vote there. But I sure do hope you'll vote for mine, which looks like this:
You can help voting this (if you want to) by entering your FB/Twitter account at this link.
Well, I don't dare to have high hopes of winning, actually. Because there're so many great pieces on Jessie Ware category on which I submitted my artwork to. But yeah, please do pray for me. :)

And don't forget to vote. :D

2 comments:

  1. sist (kayak online shop), sweet deh digambarin dan jadinya mirip <3 jadi teringat sesuatu yg belum jadi dilaksanakan...

    ReplyDelete