Friday, June 08, 2012

First!

Alright, let's crack this egg up.
Hello everyone, I am back :D
I won't be able to satisfy any curiosity about either why I'm back to blogging or why I left it in the first place, if there's any. But anyway...
Since this is an introductory post, I will reveal things about me. And I believe, between so many options, one I consider to be an effective way to tell anything about anyone is to:

Undress their bags!
(No, nobody ever mentioned this theory before, don't bother Googling it. I was just dying to make this kind of post :p)

So yeah, my bag!
It's a cheap deal done on an online shop (which I forgot the name), costed me around 150,000 IDR. Ummm... Yeah, I think this is the cheapest bag/purse I have ever bought. And now I am currently bringing this anywhere. Well, to the office, mostly, of course.

Inside! Inside!
These are the things I carry whenever I leave the house (except when it was a quick run to the mini market or ATM or biking, oh well, you get the point). Generally, they are divided into 4 groups:
  1. Make up pouch (a freebie from Emirates airline. My dad gave it) consists of:
    • - The Body Shop creme blush on
    • - Revlon liquid and pencil eyeliner
    • - Viva eyebrow pencil
    • - Maybelline mascara
    • - A small mirror which came with the pouch
    • - Acnes compact powder
    • - Acnes blotting paper
    • - Sebamed pimple gel
    • - Carex hand sanitizer
    • - Glasses lenses cleaner spray (I forgot and can no longer read the brand name)
    • - A folded mirror, a gift from an office mate, souvenir from Turkey
    • - Mefinal, a painkiller (I'm on my period)
    • - Freshcare Minyak Angin Aromatherapy
    • - Nivea lip care
    • - Maybelline tinted lipbalm
    • - Maybelline lipstick
  2. Electronic-related pouch, the one with colorful dots on it (it's Roxy-JBL, got it by purchasing the earphone). To keep those cables from tangling each other and getting black-ish stains. You know how it goes when it comes to Apple products
    • - Apple USB cord for recharging my phone at the office or in the car
    • - Apple earphones, with mic (What's the exact name for this?). I know they don't produce great quality sound but that's exactly why I choose to use this when I'm not home. So I wouldn't be completely isolated from my surroundings.
    • - SanDisk 16GB USB flashdisk. I'm so proud of owning this, I don't know why :))
  3. Misc. pouch for my most essentials to-go stuff. This is the pouch I bring to lunch.
    • - Cigarette (& lighter, when presence)
    • - Cellphones, iPhone in a heavily scratched Typo case & Samsung CDMA
    • - Mints. I always need mints.
    • - iBattz pen & mechanical sketching pencil
    • - Keys
  4. Scattered things all-around
    • - A June 2012-June 2013 agenda, a useful wedding souvenir from Tadya & Giva. I love it because it's light :D
    • - Wetz green tea wet tissue
    • - A maroon A5 leather binder book, for sketching, taking notes, doodling, swearing, keeping business cards on meetings, etc.
    • - An umbrella, with a massive illustration of a sumo player. It takes 'random' to a totally whole new level.
    • - A Cath Kidston card keeper to keep my own name cards and some other rarely-used-but-might-be-useful-sometimes cards.
    • - A Kate Spade wallet I bought as a self-reward for exceeding my saving target :D
    • - Another souvenir from Turkey, a pocket to keep business-related people's name cards.
I'm going to tag peooople!
These are my fellow bloggers who I'd known through blogwalking back then when I was still writing this and friends I know in real life who own blogs and still writing them. I salute all of your consistency!:D Here they are:
DianiAyuPutyFarinRaraMiaDevi, and Redo (and I actually want to tag Wina, Deeta, and Nyta too, but I don't know where you guys actually blog nowadays). And anyone who's reading this!

Do this, please. It's fun.
Or at least do this to keep my fire up for blogging once again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment